This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
via NBarbato, 2
76123 Andria (BT)
Owner contact email:
Types of data collected
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal DataThe processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicatedIn addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data ControllerThe updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note:in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatmentHowever, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are locatedFor more information, please contact the Data ControllerThe User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is locatedTo obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal DataThe User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collectedTherefore:
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfiedThe User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked.Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deletedTherefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:Platform and hosting services, Displaying content from external platforms, Statistics, Managing contacts and sending messages, Contacting the User , Remarketing and behavioral targeting and SPAM protection.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the user
Mailing list or newsletter (this Website)
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted.The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Website or after making a purchasePersonal Data collected:surname; first name
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.Personal Data collected:surname; e-mail; first name.
• Manage contacts and send messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
• SPAM protection
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
• Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Google Ads Remarketing (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Ireland Limited that connects the activity of this Website with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
Remarketing with Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
• Platform and hosting services
These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Website, making it possible to provide this Website from a single platform.These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for e-commerce, for processing payments, etc.The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal DataSome of these services work through servers geographically located in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads conversion tracking (Google Ireland Limited)
• Display of contents from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with themIn the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Maps widget (Google Ireland Limited)
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data ControllerIn particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any timeThe User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of their dataThe User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consentFurther details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their dataThe User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and ask for rectificationThe User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatmentWhen certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their DataIn this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal DataWhen certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another ownerThe User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another ownerThis provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaintThe User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this documentRequests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details
Response to"Do Not Track"requests
This Website does not support"Do Not Track"requestsTo find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including:the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this WebsiteThe Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Last modification:March 19, 2019
iubenda hosts this content and collects only the Personal Data strictly necessary for its provision.